‘REIKI … connecting us with the Divine’
Lois Boughton, Reiki / Master Teacher
Whether you are seeking enhanced wellness, a path to enlightenment, increased spirituality, or something more, Reiki Training may be the next step toward that deeper enrichment experience you desire. We use the USUI Method of Reiki, and invite you to explore your USUI REIKI training with us.
Our philosophy regarding REIKI, and the training of each level comes down to one simple word – SACRED.
A SACRED HEALING MODALITY
We view REIKI a Sacred Healing Modality. This is at the heart of all we do. As you learn with us, this will become apparent. We teach in such a way that you will view REIKI, and all its principles, as Sacred too.
QUESTIONS & LEARNING
There are many of opportunities for you to train with other teachers. We encourage you to do some soul searching, and getting answers to questions before you. Here as some questions to get you started …
- What is it about Reiki that is important to me?
- What are my needs as a learner?
- How much time am I willing to invest in my training?
- Reiki is Reiki is Reiki, however, you may be asking yourself what type of REIKI Training do I want to take – USUI, Jikiden, Karuna, Rainbow, etc.?
- Am I interested in learning more about Reiki and the Reiki Symbols?
- Would I ever want to teach Reiki to others?
- What kind of a teacher would suit my earning style the best?
- How important is it for me to learn from a teacher who has my best interest at heart?
- How important is it to learn from a teacher who has the best interest of the future of REIKI and its training at heart?
- How important is it to have a teacher who guides me through the process, encourages me to explore further, and helps me truly understand my responsibility as a REIKI practitioner
- Is it important to learn from a teacher who guides and models for me Best Practices of a REIKI business/practice?
If you have decided on USUI REIKI training, we feel it is important for you to understand a bit more about each level of REIKI, and a bit about what you will learn.
REIKI TRAINING – USUI REIKI LEVEL I
This first level of Reiki is taught over two days. Each day Reiki training will start at 10:00 a.m. and complete at 4:00 p.m. Lots of water and light refreshments will be available throughout the day, and we will provide lunch.
As a student of USUI Reiki Level I, you will receive your Reiki Level I Manual. This manual will introduce you to:
- History of Reiki, about Dr. Mikao Usui, the meaning of Reiki
- Discussion about attunements, giving Reiki, self-treatment
- Information about chakras, meridians, and auras
- LIV Positive Change Philosophy and Purpose
- Looking at the components of a Reiki treatment
- Hand positions for giving Reiki to others, and for self-treatment
- You will receive 4 attunements over the two-day training
- Reiki practice, and much more
The cost for USUI REIKI LEVEL I with LIV Positive Change $399 Cdn
REIKI TRAINING – USUI REIKI LEVEL II
This second level of Reiki is also taught over two days. As in Level I, each Reiki training day will start at 10:00 a.m. and complete at 4:00 p.m. Again, lots of water and light refreshments will be available throughout the day, and we will provide lunch.
As a student of USUI Reiki Level II, you will receive your Reiki Level II Manual. This manual will continue from the teachings of Level I:
- Discussion about attunements to the symbols, giving Reiki to others, to pets, to plants, and more information on self-treatment
- We will go deeper into understanding the workings of chakras, meridians, auras, body scanning, and distance Reiki
- We will practice meditations, clearings and cleansing with Reiki
- You will receive 4 attunements over two days, taught three of the Reiki Symbols, and practice drawing these symbols until you are competent with them
- Further discussion of LIV Positive Change Philosophy and Purpose
- Review of and practice with hand positions
- Discussion on how to develop a Reiki practice, what equipment to purchase
- Reiki practice, and much more
The cost for USUI REIKI LEVEL II with LIV Positive Change $499 Cdn
REIKI TRAINING – USUI REIKI LEVEL III REIKI MASTER PRACTITIONER
This third level of Reiki is taught over one day. This Level III Reiki Master Practitioner training does not meet the requirements for you to teach Reiki. You must take the Master Teacher Degree training to reach the teacher level.
Your training day will start at 9:00 a.m. and complete at 6:00 p.m. Again, lots of water and light refreshments will be available throughout the day, and we will provide lunch.
The training will include:
- Review information from both Level I and Level II, including review of symbols and their meanings
- Discussion about levels of training
- More REIKI techniques, the use of crystals, grids, and aromatherapy
- 4 attunements of the Master Symbols dispersed throughout the day, including Master Symbols use, practice, and competency
- Enhanced Meditation, and Energy practices
- Discussion on further development of your Reiki practice
- Discussion about the Master/Teacher level and what options are available
The cost for USUI REIKI LEVEL II with LIV Positive Change $799 Cdn (includes Master Manual)
REIKI TRAINING – USUI REIKI MASTER TEACHER DEGREE
This training represents the fourth training in the series leading to the Master/Teacher Degree. It is an apprenticeship, and as such will span 6 months. You will meet with your Reiki Master/Teacher at least twice per month during these six months. You will practice and complete the following:
- Having received the Master attunement and Master symbols, you will learn how to attune other to Reiki with Reiki Symbols
- During this 6-month apprenticeship, you must have taught at least one other person Reiki
- With guidance, you will create a Reiki class utilizing the tools and techniques you have learned from the previous levels
- With guidance, will create your personalized Reiki Treatment Document/Treatment Forms
- Purchase a Reiki Master Manual, if you do not already have one
- Further discussion on developing your Reiki Practice
- Complete and submit to your Reiki/Master Teacher our Reiki Master Teacher Questionnaire (which includes 16 questions)
- This is a hands-on learning experience
The cost for USUI REIKI LEVEL II with LIV Positive Change $432 Cdn including manual; $400 Cdn without manual
Should you decide to take both the USUI Reiki Level III Reiki Master Practitioner and the USUI Reiki Master Teacher Degree together, the price is reduced to $1,049 Cdn for both
“This is a very important practice. Live your daily life in a way that you never lose yourself. When you are carried away with your worries, fears, cravings, anger, and desire, you run away from yourself, and you lose yourself. The practice is always to go back to oneself.”
~ Thich Nhat Hanh